India Expo Centre & Mart is located at Greater Noida. The detail address is as under:
India Expo Centre & Mart
Plot No. 23 -25 & 27- 29, knowledge Park - II
Greater Noida -201 306
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)
Ph. : + 91 120 2328011 - 20; Fax : + 91 120 2328010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.indiaexpomart.com
The guests coming from Delhi can take either Kalindi Kunj Route or DND Toll Road or Akshardham Flyover Route to reach the aforesaid venue. Route Map as per Annexure 1
On reaching Mahamaya Flyover, one has to take Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. After driving 23 KM straight, two overhead signages shall appear, one after another that read are as under:
- "Thanks for Visiting Noida"
- "Welcome to Greater Noida"
After crossing Greater Noida signage, please keep left and watch for "India Expo Centre
& Mart" signage and seeing the same, one has to turn left on to the service lane (50 meters short of newly constructed Yamuna Expressway Flyover) and drive till one sees Galgotia College on the left . India Expo Centre is next to Golgotia College on the roundel.
If you miss the above left turn, please drive straight for 1 KM towards Pari Chowk. 100 Mtr. short of Pari Chowk, take a left U-turn on the service lane and drive down 800 Mtr. and you will see India Expo Centre.
The contact persons are as under
Entry /Exit Procedure
- Mr. Lokesh Sharma, (Mobile :956089776)
- Mr. Girdhar Bora, ( Mobile : 9350013302
Exhibitors can enter through Gate No.11 & 12 (Stellar Gymkhana Side Entry) in his / her own car.
- At the gate, the exhibitor has to produce a copy of the participation certificate/letter from the organiser at the security gate. This will act as a Gate Pass. At the gate, the security staff shall verify the name and address of the exhibitor from the list of exhibitors already provided to him by the exhibition organizer. After verifying the same, he shall allow the exhibitor to enter into IEML campus. The Exhibitor can park his/her vehicle at the designated parking place near Gate No.11
& 12 inside the premises. The Exhibits shall have to be brought till the exhibition hall with the help of hand pulled trolleys. The trolleys can be provided by IEML at a cost.
- Once the vehicle is parked inside IEML campus; and in case if the exhibitor, has registration badge, then he/she shall proceed directly to the exhibition hall and other such areas as booked by the exhibition organizer
- guided by the direction signage. The direction signage shall be put up by the exhibition organiser. In case the exhibitor does not possess such a badge, first of all, he/she shall have to go to the registration counter to get the identification badge prepared.
- In case, if the name of the exhibitor is not found on the exhibitor list provided by the event organizer, (for which the IEML as the venue shall not be held responsible) such exhibitors shall be requested to get in touch with the exhibition organizer directly for the needful and obtain the Gate Pass. Till such time, the vehicle and the exhibitors shall wait outside the premises. The exhibitor shall move his / her vehicle away from the entry gate.
- Exhibitors can enter through Gate No. 9 & 10 (Stellar Gymkhana Side Entry) when the exhibits are brought through appointed freight forwarder/transporters.
- iv. At the gate, the transporter has to produce a copy of the participation certificate/letter from the organiser at the security gate. This will act as a Gate Pass. At the gate, the security staff shall verify the name and address of the exhibitor from the list of exhibitors already provided to him by the exhibition organizer. After verifying the same, he shall allow the transporter to enter into IEML campus. The Exhibitor can park his/her vehicle at the designated parking place near Gate No.9
& 10 inside the premises. The Exhibits can be downloaded at a designated location or alternatively Freight Forwarding Agencies can be engaged. The help of trolleys can also be taken from IEML at an additional cost. Once the exhibits are unloaded as per the procedures laid down by the freight forwarder /event manager/event organizer, the truck / vehicle shall have to leave the premises immediately and park outside the venue at a good distance from the entry / exit gates.
- Once the vehicle is parked inside IEML campus; then he/she shall proceed directly to the registration counter located inside the exhibition hall and obtain registration badges for labours / staffs. The registration badges shall always have to be worn by the staffs / labours.
- In case, if the name of the exhibitor is not found on the exhibitor list provided by the event organiser, (for which the IEML as the venue shall not be held responsible ) such transporter shall be requested to get in touch with the exhibitor / exhibition organizer directly for the needful and obtain the Gate Pass. Till such time, the vehicle and the exhibitors shall wait outside the premises. The exhibitor shall move his / her vehicle away from the entry gate.
- Point No 1 (ii) and 2 (v) shall always have to be followed by the exhibitors and transporters / freight forwarders / labour / staffs. It must be remembered and followed that at any given point of time, if anybody is found without a badge, he/she shall be escorted at an appropriate place by the security guard till identification of such person is not established for which IEML as the venue shall not be held responsible.
- In case the exhibitor is coming with a chauffer driven car, the entry of the same may please be allowed through Gate No.1. After dropping the exhibitor, he will have to exit through Gate No.1 and again has to enter through Gate No.9
& 10 so that he can park the vehicle at the designated parking space near Gate No.11
& 12 inside the premises.
Delegate entry Procedure :
Delegate entry has to be categorized into two heads. One under VIP and the other under Delegate. These two categories shall have to be identified through two different colour coded badge. Copy of each of such category of badges shall be displayed at the entry gate by the event organiser. The list of VIPs shall be shared by the event organiser with the venue authorities and such list shall be available at the gate with the security guard. VIP delegates are allowed to enter through Gate No.1 and park at the CFB Parking. Such number of VIP vehicles must not exceed beyond 40 at any given point of time, that shall be parked at the CFB parking. The VIP car sticker has to be prominently fixed on windscreen of the car (Not to display in hand or otherwise).
The delegates chauffeur driven cars can also be allowed to enter through Gate No.1 and alight at the designated location. Such chauffeur driven cars after dropping the guest must exit through Gate No 2 and park at Gate no 11/12. Other vehicles having delegate car parking stickers have to enter through Gate No.11
& 12 and park there only.
The venue is fully equipped to handle all types of fire. It has provision for smoke detector, sprinkler, fire hydrant and portable fire extinguishers. The emergency/fire exists are located at appropriate locations with proper signage's.
Smoking inside the hall is strictly prohibited and forbidden. If any smoke/fire is detected by any one, the same immediately be brought to the notice of the fire fighting team/security in-charge.
All electrical load requirements/details shall have to be submitted with IEML well in advance. Depending upon the requirements, the connection shall be provided by the stand construction agency. Unauthorized connection/load increase are for forbidden and shall attract a penalty. Details as Annexure 2
Branding & Signage's
The event organizer must submit a detailed list of branding requirement well in advance with IEML. The branding shall be put up by the appointed service provider after getting written approval from IEML. No unauthorized branding shall be allowed. Grouting/pasting/hanging signage is forbidden by the exhibitors. The alocabond pillars / panels (aluminum claded walls) shall not be used for pasting/hanging of signage's.
Standees and standalone signage's are allowed inside IEML campus.
Temporary Medical Desk
The Medical Desk is located on the ground floor during the event days only. Desk is supported by a doctor, paramedic and ambulance of Kailash Hospital, Greater Noida.
Wi-Fi services are available in IEML. Exhibitors are requested to contact Organizer Help Desk for User's Name and Password facility.
Public Liability Insurance
ICPB has to take Public Liability Insurance for the event period only. Though, IEML is fully insured but it is mandatory for obtaining Public Liability Insurance by the Event Organiser. The individual exhibitors are also advised to take their own insurance policy for the event duration. Under no circumstances, IEML can be held liable for any third party insurance claim.
Commercial activities are forbidden in the premises in the form of selling or commercial activities inside the IEML. One has to obtain the approval of the competent authority from the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Drinking water shall be made available inside the banquet hall. Lunch and Tea/coffee shall be served against coupon at the second floor foyer area.
Parking facilities shall be at near Gate No.11 & 12 (For delegates & exhibitors) and CFB Parking area (VIPs only). Detail as per sketched enclosed Annexure 3
Registration, Badges, Invitation and Identity Cards
While entering into the premises, the exhibitors are requested to obtain the registration badges from the registration counter. The exhibitors are requested to put badges while at IEML premises. The invited guests must carry the invitation card. All service providers must have either registration badges or identity cards.
To be fulfilled by ICPB.
Permission, License and Clearance
Cultural evening/playing of any pre-recorded music shall require IPR and PPL licenses. In case of alcohol beverage being served, liquor license has to be obtained by the event organizer. Besides, permission (in original) from Fire
& Police departments has to be submitted with IEML by the event organiser.
The event manager has to provide the following information:
- Name of the Exhibitor who are doing their own stall and design.
- Name of the Exhibitor with Power connection, Electrical Load
- Name and address of third party designer, if any
- Stall layout plan
- ICPB to ensure that all human entry to the IEML premises has a badge that is either sent out in advance or delivered at the entry gate.
- All category of cars (VIP / Exhibitor / Delegate / Invitee / Staff / any other
- please specify) to have stickers pasted on the windscreen of their respective cars and not held loosely
- All VIPs / invitees to be distributed car stickers well in advance. Staff of ICPB to be stationed at Gate No 1 for VIP facilitation.
- No exhibitor/visitor/service providers shall be allowed in the premises without a proper badge.
- The entry to the exhibition hall shall be strictly against badges.
- List of Z category / VIPs visiting shall be shared with IEML in advance
- List of all exhibitors, service providers shall be shared with IEML well in advance
- The service providers should be asked to visit and meet the venue officials for proper understanding of the space.
- No night stay of the workers is allowed inside the premises during event.
Delegates and Exhibitors are requested to dispose of all materials in the bins located at the various locations inside the premises.
Wash Rooms are provided for gents, ladies and handicapped persons in CFB Ground Floor and CFB Second Floor. Please look for proper direction/signages at the CFB (Central Foyer Building).
The ultimate aim is to make the event memorable. Your cooperation is this field will go a long way in helping us achieve the same.
ELECTRICAL NORMS FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE AT EXHIBITION HALL IEML
ELECTRICAL & DG
- Every hall has 64 FPO box (Floor Power Outlet) for providing power through MCB box of 63 amp.
- All 64 FPO box are functional for even distribution of load.
- All power distribution to stall is out of 5 amp MCB only.
- All clients to use complete safety measures and not to over load their authorized limit.
- Electricity wire to be used should be of copper core minimum 2.5 mm and fire proof.
- All loose wiring by the service provider be put in a fire proof conduit so that in case of short circuit the electrical fire does not fall on inflammable items.
- All stalls to be erected out of fire resistant material.
- Any material which is inflammable be sprayed with fire resistant material.
- All electrical devices used during setup like driller; cutter must have a proper plug for the socket. No loose wire is permitted.
- All loose ends be properly taped.
- During setup an inspecting team will be formed, comprising of electrical representatives of IEML, A2Z, and client and setup agency. The team will carry out checking of any violation of safety norms by the setting up teams. Especially when services of private electrician and carpenters are being utilized by stall owners.
- All Hall in charge, security & fire fighting teams will be briefed by the inspecting team in presence of fire, security officer and event in charge on the following :-
- Electricity distribution plan.
- Location of MCB and how to approach the same.
- Location of fire fighting equipment identified by display cards and stickers on walking passage.
- It will be ensured that no wall mounted power point is used which is not under observation.
- All FPO box in use should be easily accessible and not covered by carpet or stalls.
- All connection should be through FPO box and not through extension male female cable.